If you are someone who likes adventure, here are a few suggestions.
The Lycian Route (Turkey)
- 500 km between the provinces of Mugla and Antalya (Anatolia region).
Monte Namuli Trail (Mozambique)
- Old Portuguese colony. This mountain is the second highest in Mozambique, with 2400 M. an entire experience.
Ho Chi Minh Route (Vietnam)
- Trails and roads of 16,000 km in total length that run between North Vietnam and South Vietnam, passes through Los and Cambodia.
Romantische strasse (Germany)
- The route covers about 350 kilometers south of Germany, in the Bavarian region.
Coastal route from Sydney to Melbourne (Australia)
Something more than 1000 fascinating Km. By coastal towns and natural parks.
Tokaido Route (Japan)
- About 500 km that connect Tokyo with Kyoto and Osaka.
- The 90 km road connects the historic regions of Transylvania and Wallachia.
Annapurna Circuit (Nepal)
- The Annapurna circuit is one of the most famous treks in Nepal and the world. The complete road covers about 250 km.
Route 40 (Argentina)
- Argentina Highway whose route of 5200 km extends from Cabo Vírgenes, to the border with Bolivia.
Route through the highlands (Chile and Bolivia)
- A magical trip between San Pedro de Atacama (Chile) and the Salar de Uyuni (Bolivia), two truly mysterious places.
Viking route (Norway)
- In the region of the fjords, these deep sea arms penetrate up to 200 kilometers on land, like the Sognefjord.
- With an extension of 9288 km, it joins Moscow with Vladivostok, on the Russian coast of the Pacific Ocean.
Inca Trail (Peru)
- 35 kilometers that run through the valley of the Cusichaca River, a paradise.
Cantabrian Route (Spain)
From País Vasco to the coast of death in Galicia, through Cantabria and Asturias. A wonderful 600 km.
Route 66 (USA)
- The biker route par excellence, Chicago - Los Angeles; almost 4000 km of sensations.
Camino de Santiago (Spain)
- The Portuguese Way by the coast is a marvel; Lisbon, Santiago 600 km.